To uphold the Little Traverse Bay Bands Constitution and Enrollment Statute. To ensure an accurate, objective, expedient and fair enrollment process while maintaining a professional relationship with Local, State, Tribal and Federal governments.
To be eligible for LTBB Citizenship you must be (1/4) or more North American Indian blood quantum and trace to Little Traverse Bay Bands.
See links below for other requirements.
Citizenship Statute Regulations
Address Change Forms
- Address Change forms for 18 years and over
- Address Verification form
Designee Address Verification Form
Person(s) Deemed Incompetent
Forms for LTBB Citizens Use
Services Provided to LTBB Citizens
- Tribal Citizens Identification Cards.
Replacement $10.00 fee, Elders 55 and up, No Charge
- Affidavit of License to Marry
Couples must be present and have proper identification - $15.00 fee
- LTBB Tribal Directory
Includes LTBB citizens name and address only - $5.00 fee
- Application for Eagle Parts for Native American Religious Purposes
Eagle Parts for Native American Religious Purposes RE-Order Request Form: http://www.fws.gov/forms/3-200-15b.pdf
- Verification of Indian Preference for Employment in the BIA and IHS (form 4432)
Active Tribal Notaries
Enrollment Officer: Pauline Boulton (231) 242-1520,
Administrative Assistant: Linda Gokee (231) 242-1521,
Enrollment Fax Number: (231) 242-1526
Location: 7500 Odawa Circle, Harbor Springs MI 49740